Saturday, May 28, 2011

High School Graduation


This past week has been full of graduations and celebrations.  The first graduation I went to was for my former 3rd grade student, Monique, who is now a high school graduate.  She graduated top of her class.  I am sure something from 3rd grade must have stuck. 
I used a sketch for these cards from Mystery Mondays on The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Challenge.  For her card, I used the girl from "A Little Dreamer" by The Greeting Farm.  The papers were some Daisy D which I had for a while.  (I must admit, purple is not my favorite, but it is the colors of her school so I went with it.)
The second card was for Ryan, our neighbor whom I have known his whole like.  For his card, I used the little boy from the same stamp set.  I colored them both with Prisma pencils that I blended.  His papers were from Scenic Route.  The colors also matched his high school, my former alma mater too!  Hope your weekend is also full of celebrations, no matter how big or small they might be!

No comments: