Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I know Mother's Day was yesterday but I was busy with my wonderful mom.  Here is the card I made for her.  I got the idea from PaperCrafts magazine.  All of the paper I used was from the Dear Lizzy collection by American Crafts.  I have had these supplies for a while and finally decided to use them.  First, I made the base of the card. Then I cut out many different size flowers with the Accent Essentials cartridge.  The button on each flower is also from the Dear Lizzy line.  They have just a touch of shimmer to them.  I glued the flowers over the top of some leaves in random places.  I drew the lines of the flowers and then printed out "Happy Mother's Day" and attached it with some pop dots.  Now my mom has a bouquet of flowers she can keep for a long time.  My mom is the best and I hope she enjoyed her weekend! Enjoy your week!

No comments: