Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Graduation

 This is the week of graduations for me.  Here is a gift I made for a fellow teacher's daughter.  Now granted, she only graduated from 8th grade, but I still wanted to do something. 
The picture frame is a basic wooden frame that I covered with paper.  I inked the edges in brown.  Then I added the flower with a brown brad in one corner and layered the word "Together" with brown and green in the other corner.  The word was cut from Graphically Speaking. 
The card is a basic square card that I again covered in similar green paper.  I cut the word "original" from the same Graphically Speaking cartridge.  The stamp is Ebony from The Greeting
Farm.  (She is so cute and tough at the same time.)Then I had some extra rhinestones that I tried to make an arrow out of to point to the girl.  What graduation gifts are you working on this week?

2 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

I am following you from my favorites file. This frame is pretty. I love the word together. http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com

Holly J said...

Thanks so much!