Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mystery Monday


I seem to be making a lot of cards lately and I don't like to waste all of that extra paper so I decided to make another card using the Rusty Pickle paper I used for my last card. Just changed it up a bit!
This is a challenge for Club Anya, a part of The Greeting Farm. I used their Flutter Anya stamp again and used the patterned paper as the background with a solid pink center. Then I cut up a strip of the heart patterned paper to make a border at the bottom. To tie the border together, I tied a black string with a bow. Then I wanted to use some pink ribbon I had so I glued it to a chipboard heart and cut off the extra. I layered all of the hearts together and added the cute saying next to Anya. She looks like she might just flutter off of the page. Have a great weekend and Go Pack Go!

No comments: