Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Bouquet of Valentines



Last year, I made the students in my class ladybug Valentines. They were super cute but took forever. I wanted to find something a little more simple. (And something the kids would love too!) Thank goodness for Skip To My Lou. This site is amazing! They have so many different ideas for every holiday and event you can think of. Here is where I found these Lily Valentines. I printed them out on red cardstock. Then I cut them out and cut a hole in the middle and stuck a Tootsie Roll pop through the hole. The final touch was to print out matching leaves on green cardstock. I wrote the student's name on the front and my name on the back. I attached the leaves around the stick using double sided tape. Now my bouquet is done and it is off to finish the rest of my Valentine's Day cards.

No comments: