Sunday, December 21, 2008

Joy to the World




I have a secret to admit. I am not really the creative one of my family. My sister Joy is! On Friday night, we were having our monthly craft night. She had finished her thank you cards (sick huh!) and looked at the scraps I had. Her eyes lit up! She took my scraps of various sizes, a 12 by 12 canvas, and some Mod Podge and made this cute little wall hanging. What a cute and easy gift! You can buy the canvases at most craft stores and they come in different sizes. I have also painted them and added pictures. Joy made me one for my birthday that I hang in my bedroom. If you make one, be sure to let it dry overnight. Now dig through your scraps and make a last minute gift that is one of a kind. I must go listen to my Kenny and Dolly Christmas CD. (The best Christmas CD ever!)

No comments: