Friday, December 19, 2008

Do You Hear What I Hear?


I hear nothing - no constant talking and giggling, no strange funny noises that often come with a smell, no children. Winter vacation has begun!! I can now think about Christmas! (But, I must say, my students spoiled me this year. They gave me so many wonderful gifts! I made them their own post it note holders with their initials. They told me, "You Rock!")

Tonight, I am having my second craft night. Not too many people are coming - it seems that everyone is so super busy. That is okay - we will still have lots of fun.

Here is my Christmas card. I know pink is not really a "Christmas" color, but I saw the paper and just fell in love with it. I used a stamp from Stampin' Up. I think it is called "Snow Angels." I colored her in with markers and then used some water and chalk to brush a light blue in the snow. The dark green is some paper I ran through my mom's Cuddlebug. Then I glued it all on a white card and attached a snowflake brad. Ah!
And, good luck to my friend Laura. (Remember the train book?) Laura is being induced on Sunday night so hopefully Tyler will be here before Christmas. I can hardly wait to see this little miracle!

No comments: