Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Baby Gift!


Does it seem like December is just flying by?! Whoa there reindeer!!! Tonight, I made a cute frame for a baby shower that we are having at school tomorrow. (One of my fellow teachers is due any day now. Well, there are actually two teachers due at the same time so we are waiting to see which little boy comes into this world first!) I was not sure what to do, so I had a wooden frame from Michael's and I painted it orange. She does not really like the traditional baby boy colors so I tried for something a little unique and different. Then I covered the front with patterned paper from Basic Grey. I cut out Evan and the stars from my Cricut - George and Mickey Font! I put the stars on chipboard to make them more sturdy and inked the edges. When it was done, I still thought too much wood was showing, so I lined the outer edge and the inner edge with brown ribbon. Ta da! Baby gift. I hope the new mommy to be likes it! Now, if I would just get started on my Christmas projects!!

No comments: