Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ironman


On September 7th, while I was watching football, my friend Jamie's dad was running an Ironman race. Don took part in his third Ironman in Madison, Wisconsin. I did not know much about the Ironman until Sunday when I kept track of Don's race on the computer. It consisted of a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, and a 26.2 mile run. (I am tired just thinking about it!) My family and I are so proud of Don. I made him this card to let him know!

He did not do as well as he wanted to, so he ran another 9 miles today! That is dedication! (I got the card idea from this incredible website! This lady makes a new card every Monday and gives you video instructions!)

I am getting excited. The convention is this weekend. We are talking scrapbook heaven right here in Downtown Phoenix. I must control myself. Oh, who am I kidding! I will let you know what I find!!

No comments: