Friday, September 19, 2008

Going Digital!


Happy Friday Everyone!!


For my birthday a while ago, my family bought me Adobe Photoshop Elements. Tonight I was looking over Ali Edwards blog and I got inspired to try digital scrapbooking. (Not sure why I felt the need to try this tonight although it might be the strawberry margarita I had at happy hour tonight!!) Digital scrapbooking, to me, is basically buying the background paper and embellishments online and downloading them onto your computer and using them again and again. I almost feel like I am cheating without all of the adhesive and scissors but oh well!! Anyways, I googled free digital scrapbooking and I found The Shabby Shoppe. I downloaded some free papers and embellishments and then I printed out a tutorial they had. The only thing I do not understand is how to add embellishments. Maybe I will try that tomorrow after some iced tea!! What do you think of my layout?! Not bad for a first timer! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm impressed! If I every get free time I'll have to have you show me how to do that... or just have you do it for me.

Shelly said...

How cool!