Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cheers!


"I've been waitin' all day for Sunday night!" Okay - this is a line from the theme song to Sunday Night Football. I have to post quickly because the Packers are playing the Cowboys. Huge game!!

Fall starts this week. It is a beautiful time in Arizona to get married. I will be going to several weddings over the next few weeks. I made this card for Danielle and Scott who are getting married this Saturday. Danielle's dad works for my dad and we went to his wedding many years ago. (I was just a little girl back then!) We are very excited for Danielle and wish her and Scott all of the best. I used a clear stamp from Autumn Leaves and then embossed it in black. Then I cut out the glasses using my Cricut machine. I found a small piece of ribbon and a cute love sticker.

Now I must leave and go watch the Packers! Have a great week!

No comments: