Saturday, March 10, 2012

Welcome Austin!

 My friend and co-worker Melinda is expecting Baby Austin to arrive any day now.  I made these gifts for her baby shower.  My traditional wooden frame is always expected at these events and I think if I did not make her one, she might get upset.  I simply covered the frame with paper and inked the edges.  I added a brown ribbon around the outside.  The giraffe was cut using Create a Critter.  His name is from Makin' the Grade and the sun was found on Simply Charmed, I think.  (His room is Noah's Ark so I hope this fits perfectly.)  The card was also made using several size lions from Create a Critter.  I made a card similar to this as a birthday card but I added the baby lion for this.  Baby Austin should arrive this week so I cannot wait to meet him.  Congratulations to Melinda and Patrick!

No comments: