Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Pink Elephant - TPE 139

Can you tell I really do not want to get ready to go back to work tomorrow? Entering this Pink Elephant Challenge is so much more fun!  For this week's challenge, this site gave us a picture and we had to make a card inspired by the colors in the picture.  I started this card by stamping the cute Duck Dolls from Peachy Keen Stamps.  They were colored with Prisma Color pencils.  I then chose various pieces of cardstock that matched the colors in the challenge picture.  The top and bottom ducks were adhered flat onto the card but I used some pop dots to make the middle duck stand out because she is different than the other two.  On the left side, I attached some flowered felt ribbon.  Originally, I had planned to put it on the right but this just fit better.  Finally, I stamped, "You are just DUCKY!" in Orchid Opulence ink from Stampin' Up.  This card is for my friend Kate.  I hope she likes it along with her other Easter goodies.  (Now I really should get back to work.  Nah!)

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant this week!!
~Sheri