Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Royal Challenge - Fairy Tale Fun

Oh to live in a fairy tale! Where good always beats evil and everyone lives happily ever after! The challenge this week was to create a card inspired by a fairy tale or a prince or princess.  Hmm?  A prince?  Edward seems to fit this description, in a very modern way of course!  I made the card from black cardstock by cutting out two 5" crowns from Alphalicious.  There is another strip of black cardstock that I folded in half and glued to each piece to make them into a card.  Edward is colored using Prismacolor pencils.  His crown is some glitter paper cut into a 1" crown from Alphalicious.  I searched the internet for quotes about princes and this is what I came up with, "Every girl wants her Prince Charming."  I printed this on my computer and backed it with more glitter paper.  I attached some black and white ribbon to the front and added everything to the top of the ribbon.  Now, I can just sit and wait for my Prince Charming to knock at my door!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

LOVE IT! This is soooo cute! I need to get that cartridge. :)