Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jamie's 40!

 My good friend Jamie turned 40 a few weeks ago.  He and his family are waiting to have his party until I can go back to Wisconsin and visit next weekend.  (Yeah for me!) 
Since his party will be on the beach by the river, I wanted to make some party decorations that were both perfect for the water and perfect for a 40th birthday party.  I used the H2O Cricut cartridge for everything.  I cut out some party decorations including the sun, sand pail, and wooden sign at 11" using Black Tie cardstock.  Then I printed out the saying and backed it with Ruby Slipper cardstock.  The font is Snap ITC.  The smaller suns are cupcake toppers.  I found a circle template for Microsoft Word.  (Let me know if you want this.)  Then I printed out the saying and cut out 2" circles.  I backed these with 2 1/4" circles using the same Cricut cartridge.  Finally, I backed those with some 3" suns.  The stick is a 4" candy stick that I hot glued to the back. These will look great with the sun and the sand.  More pictures to follow!  Enjoy the rest of your week!


No comments: