Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sweet & Toxic


My friend Mandy has a birthday on October 28th so it is no surprise that she LOVES Halloween. Every year, she throws a huge Halloween party that I hear is wonderful. (Too bad I live 2000 miles away.) This year, I sent her this card made with the Sweet & Toxic stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I stamped the girl using Staz-On ink so I could color her with markers and they would not bleed. Then I used the skull stamp with some VersaMark ink and stamped this all over a black piece of cardstock. I used some clear embossing powder from Stampin' Up and heated them up. They were shiny when they dried. I layered these pieces with some other pink and black pieces. I had some skull brads that I added to the corner. Finally, I printed out the greeting on my computer. She is wicked and cute all at the same time. Kind of like Mandy!! Happy Birthday!

No comments: