Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ahoy!




Last weekend, two little pirates turned five years old! Jack and Jake had a pirate themed birthday party so I had to do some pirate cards!! What to do for these swash bucklers?? I got out my Indie Art cartridge that I have rarely used because I remembered it had this skull and crossbones on it. First, I traced each shape with the Cricut markers. Then, I cut them out with the cutting blade. This is really simple to do.
Replace your blade with a marker and choose your design. Hit Cut and it traces the design. Then, without touching any buttons, change the marker back to the blade. Then hit Load Paper. (I know, it is already loaded but this puts the page in the exact place to start cutting.) Then hit Repeat and Cut. To add to the pirates, I cut out some fabric for their bandanas. Ahoy Mateys!

No comments: