Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pretty in Pink











Are you having a flashback to the 80s right now? "Pretty in Pink" is one of my mom's all time favorite movies. Go out and rent it if you have not seen it. But, the pretty in pink I am talking about is the pink for breast cancer research. Some of my friends at work are doing a breast cancer walk and they have to raise a TON of money so I donated some pink frames for them to sell. Each one I did is just a basic Michael's wooden frame. I painted the edges a light pink. Then I used some 3 in 1 wet glue to adhere a piece of paper to the front side. I used an exacto knife to cut out the middle. Then I just added some words and embellishments. These are just a few of them. I believe they are selling them for $10 a piece. I can make one for you too and donate the money to their great cause. Pink never looked so good!

2 comments:

Kristen S. said...

They are awesome Holly! Thank you so much for making them for our cause. :)

Terri said...

Holly you are the best. Thank you so much for helping us get to our monetary goal.