Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Two is Twice the Fun




Last weekend, my mom, sisters, and I went to a baby shower for a friend of the family who is expecting twins. She is having one boy and one girl. I think this is a sweet deal! I wanted to do something for each of the babies, so I made them each their own frame to hang in the nursery. I used wooden frames from Kaiser Craft. First, I glued background paper to each one. Then I cut out their names and added a place for a photo to be added later. My mom and I had looked online at the baby accessories they wanted. Jacob's blankets and things had lots of animals so I cut out some fun animals for him. Makaylah's had lots of butterflies and flowers so I used some butterflies and made their wings pop off the frame. For each of them, I also found a quote that would add some fun to their frames. I used ribbon for a finishing touch. They will not be complete until the bundles of joy arrive!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Love them!