Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mandy!


It is not only days before Halloween, but it is also my good friend Mandy's birthday. Mandy loves Halloween. Seriously loves it! She has at least 20 totes of decorations in her garage and gets all giddy every time she talks about it. Well, today is a day to celebrate Mandy so I made her this cute skull card. Those two words really do not go together but they fit Mandy perfectly. I used Indie Art to cut out the skull and cross bones. Then I tied a cute pink bow to it. Then I used some bling in the middle of the cross bones (what else!) and I stamped Party Time to the bottom with some Versamark Ink and used some glitter from Doodlebug Design. Every year, I have to try and outdo what Mandy would do for me because she is super creative. You should see what she does for her sons' birthday party. It is amazing! Happy Birthday my friend!

No comments: