Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thanks Dr. Hipps!




Our beloved family doctor is finally retiring after almost 40 years of service. My whole family went to Dr. Hipps including my grandparents, parents, and sisters. Yesterday was his retirement party and I discovered that another lifelong patient is a friend of mine. Her whole family has gone to him too! He is such an amazing and wonderful man who was known for always running late because he spent so much time with each of his patients. When we hugged him and told him congratulations, he told my sister and I how proud he was of the both of us. Tears!! We are proud of him too! He loves to hunt, birds especially, so I made him this card using my Animal Kingdom and Doodlecharm Cricut cartridges. Congratulations Dr. Hipps! (And watch out birds!)

No comments: