Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Kate!


Six years ago today, a little girl named Kate was born. Ever since then, she has brought laughter and love to my life. She is such a princess and a girlie girl so what is better than a glittery pink crown. I cut the crown out of Alphalicious and then used it like a stencil. I put spray adhesive on the back and stuck it to a piece of vellum. Then I sprayed the vellum again and while it was wet, I sprinkled fine pink glitter all over it. Before everything dried, I removed the stencil and was left with the pink crown. (This took me several tries and is not for anyone who hates glitter!) I attached the piece of vellum to a white card using three glitter brads. I wanted her name somewhere on the card so I used some Basic Grey stickers under the vellum. I watched her open the card on the webcam and she liked it! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

No comments: