Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Official Start of Summer






















The school year is officially over and summer has begun. To kick off this wonderful season, my sisters and I headed off to San Diego to visit some friends of ours. (Our friend Kelli went too!) We have known the Cannon family our whole lives. There is not a childhood memory of mine that does not include them. Since I had not seen them in a while, I wanted to make them some scrapbooks. We made three different books, one for each family. I printed lots of pictures of their kids. Then, Heather and I cut 6 by 6 inch pages that Joy, Heather, and I covered with paper and pictures. We added a few embellishments and then I bound them with my Bind-it-All machine. We had to deliver them in person while sun bathing on Coronado Island. I think they liked them! The kids were excited to have books all about them! Happy Summer!

No comments: