Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sold!







I finally did it! I sold some of my scrapbooks. Maybe this hobby will pay off. :) Thanks to Bella's book (who was born, by the way, on March 16) I sold six more scrapbooks. The lady who bought them wanted the word books for her nieces, nephews, and friends. I thought I would first show the girl's books because I just LOVE how they turned out. I used papers and embellishments from SEI and Karen Foster.



On a personal note, a close friend of the family died on Easter Sunday. Lucy battled cancer for thirteen years and waited until her five grandchildren enjoyed their Easter before she gave up the fight. It is such a privilege to have known her. She was one of the funniest ladies I have ever known. I loved her Christmas cards because she included tons of photos of her family. Her oldest daughter and I were best friends in elementary school and she and my mom have always been very close. I cannot even think of my childhood without thinking of her and the endless hours spent swimming in her backyard. Times like this really make you stop and reflect on what is really important in life. Thanks Lucy!!

No comments: