Friday, March 7, 2008

Baby Bella!




Can I tell you what a wonderful day it is? Not only is it March 7th and the weather here in Arizona is gorgeous but today was the last day of school. I am officially on Spring Break! I am so happy - really and truly happy!! To celebrate, I made this book for a teacher I work with. Susan is having a little girl named Isabella Faye (can you tell Mom is from the South!?) They are going to call her Bella. How could I not make a book for Bella?! Bella tried to come about a month early last week so I wanted to quick make this book for her before she arrives to meet her big sister, Natasha. (Don't worry, Tasha -if Mommy wants, I will make a book for you too!) First I cut out the letters using my Cricut machine. The Mickey Font looks so fun. Then I used a line of papers called Paper Heart. They are just adorable and there are coordinating stickers and these little journaling tabs too! Sadly, these are some of the last things I bought at Recollections. :( Oh how I miss that place! Susan can just add pictures and write a little bit about her little girl. It is only the first night of vacation and I already have a project done! Whoa! I must go rest and eat some some of those Girl Scout cookies! Talk to you soon!

No comments: