Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Photoshop



Hello! Can you believe July is almost over? Parents are getting excited and teachers are getting nervous. Ahh - the first day of school is near. I only have a few weeks to get some of my summer projects done. Now if only I could find that list I made back in June!


One thing I did was to take a class through jessicasprague.com. She is the queen of digital scrapbooking. The class was to help me use Photoshop Elements. She does it step by step in language I can understand. Here is the first picture I did. It makes me laugh because Kate and I were at the park after her t-ball game and she just could not believe I was taking another picture of her. I told her she was sassy and the lady next to me started laughing. The picture uses a frame and I think it is called word art. Maybe I will figure out Photoshop after all! Stay cool!

No comments: