Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fun While It Lasted







My restful Spring Break is coming to an end! Now, we get ready for end of the year testing! AHHH!! Luckily, this week is St. Patrick's Day and that is always lots of fun. I made some more wood plaques that I painted and covered with vinyl. My little sis, always the creative thinker, suggested that I put hooks on the top with some ribbon. Now they can hang on the wall! The letters were cut with several different Cricut cartridges. The plain word Lucky was cut with Alpahlicious. The fancy Lucky was cut with Indie Art. On the plain Lucky, the gold words at the bottom corners were cut with Graphically Speaking. Seriously, I should be a spokeswoman for ProvoCraft. I love my Cricut! Somebody call them for me - please!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so cute!!! You continue to amaze me with your creativity :)