Saturday, May 3, 2008

Celebration!







Did you celebrate today? It is a holiday! It is National Scrapbooking Day! (I know, it is kind of sad I know that!) Really, it is a day where friends are supposed to get together and scrapbook. My family and I got together and celebrated my mom and Aunt Sharon's birthday. We ate pizza and played the Wii. (That thing is awesome!)



To celebrate today's holiday, I did a couple of layouts when I got home. Last week, I went through all of my old scrapbooking magazines and pulled out my favorite layouts and put them all in a binder. I can then go through and get ideas when I am stuck. Some people might call this copying, but we scrappers call it "scraplifting." It is a real word - just waiting to find a spot in the dictionary. It inspired me to do some pictures I have had since last summer and last winter. Enjoy your day! Scraplift when you have the time!

No comments: